Full Stack Developer
Software engineers design and create computer systems and applications to solve real-world problems.
What you will do...
- Software design & coding of web-based user interfaces, esp. with React.js
- Design and implement high-quality software using the latest and greatest cloud technologies. Maintain the highest engineering standards in collaboration with product owners, architects, and stakeholders, in support of our systems and services
- Understand new product capabilities and decompose the implementation into specific functional changes for verification
- Build solutions using the best practices of Agile, CI/CD, and DevOps
- Continuously develop the skills required to work as part of the agile team in a poly-skilled development environment
- Participate in agile scrum ceremonies (Sprint Planning, Grooming, Daily SCRUM, Demo) and contribute to team deliverables
- Participate in peer reviews of software engineering artifacts
- Assist in the identification and resolution of production issues
- Ensure that development standards and security policies and procedures are adhered to
We expect you to have...
- At least 2 years of cloud-based development experience using React and Node.js
- Experience developing applications on AWS cloud platform
- Experience with database technologies (MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle, SQL Server, Redshift, and/or DynamoDB)
- Experience building API’s or other back-end services
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related work experience
- Experience with version control using Git, test automation, and experience provisioning and managing Cloud infrastructure as code using AWS CLI, AWS CloudFormation, and/or AWS Cloud Development Kit (CDK)
- Experience with AWS Data Pipelines & Python programming
- Demonstrated experience using Typescript